Thursday, December 4, 2008

the beginning

Welcome to the deadend hotel, I will be your host, the ghost. This is not your typical hotel, its made out of words and pictures, i was once a living human and then i was a zombie but now im just a lonely old ghost. I tell my story through a monkey, he is typing this into a computer 15 miles underground, in a secret lab, built by special interests. This is all i have left, this is my only way of communication to the world i once belonged to. I want to be like Jackson Pollock. I want to be JFK. I want to be something. Please love me. I will tell the monkey things, when i want to tell the monkey. I used to be a painter. I used to be a poet. But then I bled all over a canvas and couldn't talk anymore. And so, now, I'll show you to your room, they're all identical, just with different numbers. There is a bed, window, closet, carpet, no tv and no bathroom. Listen to the monkey. He knows what he's screaming about. See you in hell.

1 comment:

S. Pajot (stickitminister) said...

This is new. Right? Not that the beginning has to come at the beginning. As for endings: "Listen to the monkey. He knows what he's screaming about. See you in hell." It rates high, very high.